Tuesday, January 26

Pouring snow! And other stories....

Good morning!

It's Tuesday!

I work today!

That is all.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, so no, it's not really, truly all. But I felt like keeping it as short as some people's entries usually are. I am not one of them. I cannot be short... except possibly in comparison to people who are over 5'5".

Today I am particularly wishing for home. I woke up feeling it, and it has yet to go away, although I have to tell you, Carrie Underwood's new song, "Temporary Home" really did some good towards it. It has absolutely nothing to do with homesickness (actually, it talks about foster care, homelessness, and death O.o) but the chorus was what got to me:

"This is our temporary home/its not where we belong/windows and rooms/that we're passin' through/this is just a stop on the way to where we're goin'/ I'm not afraid because I know/ this is our temporary home"

And... it really is. Yes, we're here for now and we need to make the best of it, but eventually we'll be back in the desert where we belong. We've decided that our goal as far as home ownership is a little piece of land outside of a small town, with room for a couple horses, a small garden, and three rambunctious children (not including cousins and friends, lol). I'm trying hard to look at Tennessee as a way to achieve those things. It's tough cookies, I'm not gonna lie... but I am trying.

In the mean time, I will enjoy the snow!


This was actually about a week or so ago, maybe a little more.


If this were rain, I would say it was pouring!!!

 
 I apologize for the blurriness of it, but it was rather a difficult shot to take. You see, I didn't really consider my actions when I ran out for pics. I had nothing under that brown sweater... and I mean nothing! I was shaking like a chihuahua on a caffeine overdose.


And this... this might become a section. Something to rival Where the Hell is Tanner? by the lovely Mrs. B
Nah, probably not! But a cat owner can dream!



Feel free to comment on my reading habits. I was especially mortified when I noticed that the little red book next to my Palm Reading thingy was the Book of Mormon.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Our little Red pocket scripture set, the two little girls are using for Primary! You can only imagine the places we find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy....the snow? Blech, woman, blech.

    ReplyDelete

So... tell me what you think. Good or bad, plus or minus, negative, positive, irrational...

Go for it :D