Sunday, October 11

NaBloWriMo Day 11: Happy Anniversary, my love!

If you thought this was going to be a whopper of a post like always, you're wrong. I'm totally not gabbing like a madwoman on my anniversary.

We're just sitting home today, we might go catch a movie. Last night we ate at a steakhouse, because that's where we always end up, no matter how hard we plan for elsewhere. I married a carnivore, what can I say?

This morning, I came out to get a few dishes done because they were taking over the sink...and the pipe underneath busted. I called the emergency repair number. We'll see what happens. Probably nothing until tomorrow...

This apartment complex SUCKS.

So yes, and tomorrow, I will have pictures for you, including but not limited to Andrew topless (like usual), my sink explosion, and my battle cry-face :)

Have a good day! Sorry, I'm not going to SITS or NaBloWriMo today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... tell me what you think. Good or bad, plus or minus, negative, positive, irrational...

Go for it :D