Sunday, February 28

Friday Recap... on Sunday.

Is today Sunday?

I haven't the foggiest idea.

This weekend has FLOWN by, faster than most weekends do... I chalk it up to all the time I'm spending with Teresa these days, though. I'm glad we're hanging out... in a few months, I'm going to need her just as much as she needs me now, because by then BOTH of our hubbies will be gone.

So...

Um. I can't actually remember what happened on individual days this week. I worked Tuesday and Thursday, and on Friday, we went out to eat at Olive Garden for lunch with her friend Haley, who is just sweet, and then had coffee and spent too much money and just enjoyed ourselves.

Wednesday was mom's birthday...

And... yup, that's about it. Besides dishes and laundry, and making travel plans and getting ready for Amy's wedding and Allison's baby shower.

Very exciting, huh? Maybe that's why I didn't bother updating on Friday, lol.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow is the Monday Mingle! Tomorrow is also get stuff done day at the house, and grocery shopping XP I hate grocery shopping...

1 comment:

  1. i havent been here in so long. With the baby I really got slowed down. But I'm back. I love your posts and missed them.

    ReplyDelete

So... tell me what you think. Good or bad, plus or minus, negative, positive, irrational...

Go for it :D