Tuesday, November 3

Well, that's just dandy.

I woke up in a really good, energetic mood today. Yes, I realize how strange that sounds coming from me, the laziest person on the planet. Yes, I too am wondering how long this energy will last. Probably until I look in the utility room and see that pile of laundry again.

How do two people go through that much laundry in two weeks? How? Someone please explain it to me.

In any case, I'll give you a few little tidbits of my day so far. It's 8:00 am, which used to be 9 am, but my heart is still set on it being 7 am, because if it were 7 am, I would be back in Tucson.

So, let's number this, shall we? Like Monday Mumbles by the infamous, pant-unbuttoning Tooj.

1) I had a dream about my emerald ring last night. Not my wedding ring, which I can promise cost a lot more to obtain, lol, but my 24k gold emerald ring that my aunt gave my mother because it's my birthstone, and my mother in turn gave me. I dreamed I lost it. That would break my heart. So now it's on my right index finger, feeling awkward, because I haven't worn it in over a year.

2) There's a weird sounding siren outside right now that I'm trying to ignore, because I was just outside and it was clear as a bell. So it can't be a tornado siren, because tornadoes need two very different air currents, and that only can happen when it storms. Please don't tell me otherwise. I will panic. It won't be pretty.

3) They are making a movie of the video game "Prince of Persia", with the guy that directed Spiderman, Sam Raimi, and the main actor is Jake Gyllenhaal. Oh yeah. Awesome, awesome game to watch so I can't wait for the movie.

4) Andrew asked me if he looked bigger yet. Bigger as in, more muscular. I made him flex... then I punched his booby and said, "Ow. Yes."

5) Ever since I was a little girl, my bladder has been immediately and immensely effected by the sound of the shower running. Andrew is no exception: I now have to pee.

6) If my husband can remember to go to the commissary when he gets off work, I'll be making lasagna tonight. If he can't, he won't be eating, dang it. I want lasagna!! The only thing standing between me and it is the ricotta cheese I somehow managed to... misplace (or maybe possible kinda sorta didn't remember to buy...). LASAGNA!!!

7) I've been playing CafeWorld on FaceBook. There is no hope for me. I am addicted. I've even been setting alarms on my phone to tell me when something is done, so I can run to my computer and serve it...

8) Today, I need to do dishes, clean up the bathroom, and take the bird out of his cage for the first time in over a month... and then vacuum, because there will be bird seed everywhere.

Cards to buy this month: Nov. 5-- Mom and Dad celebrate 22 LONG years together
Nov. 10-- Ben turns 16
Nov. 12-- Amy turns 21
Nov. 26-- Thanksgiving cards for: Grandma and Grandpa Adami, Matt and Megan, Mattison gets her own :D, Steve and Chelsey, David and Rachel, Harmony gets her own :D, Grandpa Cavanagh, Mom and Dad, and Leslie, Chip, Ben and Phil.
Total: 12 cards


Beans. I'm gonna go bake some cookies.

4 comments:

  1. Cool. That's aLOTTA cards. now head on over to my blog and create some bloggy notes...;)
    Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list! :)

    stopping by like i promised. i love your blog!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Alexes, it IS a lot of cards... but I love sending them.

    I blame Hallmark entirely, lol.

    Thanks for coming by, Allyson :) I'm Following you now, like the secret scary stalker I've never been... :D Just kidding! Your blog is awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. water makes me need to pee...pregnancy makes me need to pee...need i say more?

    ReplyDelete

So... tell me what you think. Good or bad, plus or minus, negative, positive, irrational...

Go for it :D